Viahance™ dead-cell removal kit enhances the viability ratio of live to dead cells in cell culture through removal of dead cells and cellular debris using magnetic negative selection. Viahance removes dead cells, stripped nuclei and free oligonucleotides. Competing dead cell separation kits only remove dead cells. Viahance's ability to remove dead cells, stripped nuclei, and free oligonucleotides from your cell culture will increase cell culture viability, improve data quality and favorably impact downstream results. Eliminating stripped nuclei and free oligonucleotides cleans up a cell preparation for future molecular biology work. As important, Viahance is provided autoclaved and does not contain foreign proteins, such as Annexin-V.
1. Simultaneously removes stripped nuclei, free oligonucleotides and dead cells
2. Annexin-V FREE
3. Contains no proteins avoiding protein contamination
4. Provided autoclaved!
5. Does not require calcium containing buffers
6. Does not require expensive magnetic columns for separation
7. Ideal for suspension cells